So I finally got off my butt and finished my French CV this week. I even applied for a couple of jobs. I think working could be interesting and provide a different perspective to life in Paris, though I have been saying this to myself for 7 months... I did end up getting a call back today for an interview but I had to tell the man I couldn't come in because I'll be on holidays for the next couple of weeks. Hmm probably not the best first impression. Oh well, he told me to call him when I get back so hopefully the job is still available. But then it'll be so close to Christmas and New Years...who wants to work during Christmas and New Years??? Umm...maybe January, I promise, January!
Apartment hunting has also been keeping me busy over the last week. We have our eye on a perfect one so fingers crossed that it'll all work out!
Really looking forward to going to Berlin tomorrow and then a few other cities around Germany. I just hope the snow doesn't cause too many delays or worse still, cancellations! One of the most inconvenient things about living by yourself and going away must be what to do with all the food that's going to go off while you're away. I've literally spent the last 3 hours trying to eat everything out of the fridge so that I don't have to throw out too much before I go. My belly is very, very full right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment