Thursday, December 31, 2009

A new year. A new start.

It's the last day of 2009...and 2010 will mean lots of changes and the beginning of a new life in Paris! I can't even begin to imagine what next year has in store for me. I'm scared and excited at the same time, but all I know is that whatever happens, it will be an adventure.

I received a lovely Christmas present this year - a mini frame with the following words which I will surely refer to from time to time:

Keep Believing in Yourself...

Every goal that has ever been reached began with just one step - and the belief that it could be attained.
When the road becomes hard to travel and it feels as if you'll never reach the end...look deep inside your heart and you will find strength you never knew you had.
Believe in yourself - and remember that I believe in you, too.

- Jason Blume

Whatever your goal may be, I hope 2010 will signify that 'first step' for you as well.

Happy New Year! :)

No comments: